Code of Conduct
The Wise Owl code of conduct is a set of expectations that we teach the children in the nursery so that they know how they should behave and also how the nursery will treat children and parents in return.
- Children will be taught to show tender loving care to others
- Children will be encouraged to share and take turns
- Children will be asked to say sorry if they hurt another child
- Activities will always be suitable to the children's stage of development
- All children are equals and will be treated the same
- Staff wish to be treated with respect and violence or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Children will constantly be given praise and encouragement
- All children will be encouraged to take part in all activities
- We encourage parents comments and views
- We do not allow any violent games or play such as guns, knives or any other weapons
- There is no swearing within the nursery.
- No smoking on nursery premises